Click here to access our coronavirus (COVID-19) resource center.

Insurance Starter Pack

Insurance for professionals living in the city

Insurance Starter Pack From Surround

Professionals living in the city usually have a set of insurance needs different from the typical home-and-auto setup. Just because you don't own a home or vehicle doesn't mean you don't need insurance coverage.

The City Starter Pack from Surround Insurance Pack provides the coverage you need for your specific situation at a reasonable price. See the coverages below and submit your information for more details on how to easily sign up online in just a few minutes.

Surround’s starter pack covers every part of your life.

Download the full coverages packet to find out more



Driving Rented or Borrowed Cars

Surround protects you by paying for your injuries and property damage you cause to others in an accident.

Renting an Apartment

Surround will protect your possessions from damage or theft anywhere in the world. We also provide liability coverage for an accident in your apartment.

Freelancing for Extra Income

Surround will pay legal fees and judgements from disputes arising out of your work.

Biking or Walking

Surround covers your injuries and lost wages if you’re hurt by a driver who has little or no insurance (or a hit-and-run driver).