As increasing numbers of people remain in the workforce beyond age 65, concerns and questions about Medicare and health insurance are also on the rise. Join us for a one-hour webinar designed to answer questions such as:
- What benefits does Medicare provide?
- What exactly is Open Enrollment?
- When should I sign up?
- Can I stay on my employer’s health plan?
The presentation will include:
- An overview of Medicare eligibility and coverage basics
- Details on plan options, such as Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement (Medigap), and on Part D prescription drug plans;
- When, where and how to enroll;
- How COBRA affects Medicare coverage.
You’ll have the opportunity to submit questions during the presentation, and we’ll provide answers at the end, as time allows.