As a Commercial Lines Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be front line support for our producers. Additionally, you’ll handle the daily service of existing clients and play a critical support role for the sales team.
- Design, present and help the client implement sound insurance plans including referrals and recommendations for other necessary lines of business.
- Analyze insurance sections of contracts, leases and other documents to identify compliance issues, offer solutions and explain additional costs to the client.
- Complete and review applications, renewal requests and endorsements for compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
- Consistently provide superior customer service by promptly and thoroughly responding to clients’ needs and requests.
- Participate in seminars and classes to enhance skills and develop core competencies.
- Build effective relationships with clients and be the first point of contact and owner of coverage or process questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial Lines account management.
- Property & Casualty license REQUIRED.
- CISR or CIC designation, or progress in working toward such designation, required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.