As an Account Coordinator – Personal Lines, you will perform service and placement activities for personal risks.
- Support the proactive renewal efforts of the Team.
- Consistently provide superior customer service by promptly and thoroughly responding to the clients’ needs and requests.
- Participate in seminars and classes to enhance skills and develop core competencies.
- Take an active role in agency projects and initiatives.
- Receive incoming mail, telephone calls, emails, or written correspondence from clients, mortgagees, loss payees, company underwriters or producers and provide requested information.
- Research information requested by clients, companies, and producers.
- Quote, bind, and service clients.
- Compose letters to clients, companies, and interested parties as needed.
- Answer coverage and billing questions; suggest coverage changes if appropriate.
- Update information, document and process endorsement, claims or cancelled requests.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 Year Professional working with clients and building relationships.
- Property & Casualty Licensed or obtain within 6 months employment.
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience, preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.